AKA “Paul’s Signature Jacket” the Journeyman is available in Wax Cotton as well as Wool
combinations. The Journeyman is rugged/dressy in appearance and timeless in style.
- The outer shell is made of Waxed Cotton fabric that repels water and moisture.
- Satin-finished Kasha lining is fused with cotton making it windproof and easy to slip on and off. -Internal pockets for phone, passport, and wallet,
- 2 way YKK heavy gage zipper with antique brass snaps for closure
- Internal wool placket for warmth and wind protection, roll up action cuff.
- Generous slim-cut sizing available in Men’s 36 to size 50.
The Journeyman may be ordered in custom sizes and special colour combinations by request.
Colour availability: Moss Green, Steel Grey, Navy, Dark Tan , Whiskey, Military Green
Wax Journeyman - Tan Wax with Buchanan Tartan Wool Storm Flap
How often your coat will need re-proofing is relative to two variables; the conditions it is exposed to, and the frequency of use. Check garment regularly to ensure no dry areas where wax/re-proofing has worn away. Pay particular attention to areas such as shoulders, neck seams, pockets and creases. Do spong with cold water when soiled and brush off dirt. Do not wash with soap. Do not Machine Wash. Do not Dry Clean. Reproof your coat with Nikwax Reproofing for Wax Cotton. Sold in the Accessories for $25.