The Scout Jacket is ideal for active work and play. It’s long enough to cover you up like a jack shirt and warm enough to get you through cold wet weather.
- The outer shell is made of 7 oz. Waxed Cotton fabric that repels water and moisture
- Satin Black Kasha lining for windproofing and effortless to slip on and off
- 2 way YKK heavy gage zipper with antique brass snaps for closure
- Rounded front and back cut
- 1 internal zipper pocket for phone, wallet, passport, and 1 internal open slash pocket
- 2 exterior slash hand pockets and 1 hidden zipper pocket
- Shoulder patches for wear durability
- Roll up action wool cuff
Made in Canada.
Fit: Generous slim-cut sizing available in Men's 36-50.
Colour Availability: Military Green, Whiskey, Dark Tan, Green Moss, Black, Navy.
Scout Jacket - Whisky Wax with Olive Wool Collar & Cuffs
How often your coat will need re-proofing is relative to two variables; the conditions it is exposed to, and the frequency of use. Check garment regularly to ensure no dry areas where wax/re-proofing has worn away. Pay particular attention to areas such as shoulders, neck seams, pockets and creases. Do spong with cold water when soiled and brush off dirt. Do not wash with soap. Do not Machine Wash. Do not Dry Clean.