This coat is great for spring, cool summer nights & autumn weather. It is slightly warmer than that paddock coat due to the sewn in storm flap inside otherwise it is the same as the paddock coat. Stylish, comfortable and fights off rain, snow and wind!
- Exterior material is made with 7oz wax cotton / hood interior, storm flap, collar and cuffs are made with 100% wool.
- 3/4 length style that tapers in at the waist and flares out around the hips and back for movement. An added slit with 2 snaps at the back of the coat to also accomodate movement
- Removable snap off hood with drawstring, sewn on 4" tall collar
- 2-Way Antique Brass Front zipper with added front brass snap closure
- Generously sized to accommodate layering
- Satin-finished Silver Kasha lining
- Inside zipper pocket on the left side, 2 slash pockets on the exterior
- NOTE: On size small 25.5" sleeve length with a 1.5" roll up cuff if desired for contrast. Sleeves increase 1/4 inch longer per size.
Made in Canada.
Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss what size would best fit you!
Size Availability: XS-XL
Colour Availability: Moss Green, Military Green, Dark Tan, Black, Whisky & Grey
Journeywoman - Military Green Wax with Buchanan Tartan Wool
How often your coat will need re-proofing is relative to two variables; the conditions it is exposed to, and the frequency of use. Check garment regularly to ensure no dry areas where wax/re-proofing has worn away. Pay particular attention to areas such as shoulders, neck seams, pockets and creases. Do spong with cold water when soiled and brush off dirt. Do not wash with soap. Do not Machine Wash. Do not Dry Clean.