This coat has a very slimming shape. It dips in at the waist and flares out around the hips. It is stylish, comfortable and repels rain, snow and protects you from wind!
- Exterior material is made with 100% wool , storm flap and detailed collar and cuff are a 80% wool blend.
- 3/4 length style that tapers in at the waist and flares out around the hips and back for movement. An added slit at the back to also accomodate movement
- 2-Way Antique Brass Front zipper with added button closure
- Sized to accommodate light layering
- Satin-finished Silver Kasha lining
- Inside zipper pocket on the left side, 2 slash pockets on the exterior
- NOTE: On size small 25.5" sleeve length with a 1.5" roll up cuff if desired for contrast. Sleeves increase 1/4 inch longer per size.
Made in Canada.
Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss what size would best fit you!
Journeywoman - Black Wool with Red & Black Check
How often your coat will need re-proofing is relative to two variables; the conditions it is exposed to, and the frequency of use. Check garment regularly to ensure no dry areas where wax/re-proofing has worn away. Pay particular attention to areas such as shoulders, neck seams, pockets and creases. Do spong with cold water when soiled and brush off dirt. Do not wash with soap. Do not Machine Wash. Do not Dry Clean.